Saturday, December 6, 2008

The IRS....

http://www.iwannadownload.com The best place you download movies, music and more.

Finally they decide to send me my tax transcripts that I need to apply for my FAFSA so I can start school in Jan. They wouldn't fax them to the university, they wouldn't e-mail them too me. Yet they will send them through the US postal service. 

They said they are afraid of identity theft. I mean seriously it is not like mail hasn't gotten lost or stolen. Someone wanting to commit identity theft sees this letter marked IRS what an easy way to get it. No hacking involved just open an envelope and there everything is in black and white. No leaving foot prints because it is much easier to destroy a piece of paper. 

Yup makes perfect sense to me.....idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment