Monday, December 15, 2008

School....

http://www.iwannadownload.com The best place you download movies, music and more.

Well I am now well on my way to becoming a student. I will start my classes in just a couple of weeks. It all seems so unreal at this point.

The lady at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh today asked me if I was nervous. I laughed and told her yes, but what i really meant was I am terrified. I haven't been through the doors of a university since ummmmm about 1993. Well I guess technically I won't be going there as Pittsburgh is a looooong way from here.

It is the whole concept of actually going to school online or otherwise. It is going to be a lot of hard work and dedication. I know I have the ability but 4 or more years is a long time. However I know once I get started the fears will abate. Until then it is nail biting and more nail biting.

No comments:

Post a Comment